- Made in Rochester MN, USA
- Tenoned legs, hand-carved octagons.
- Natural linseed oil finish with natural resin & beeswax.
- Made with Red Oak legs & Poplar top.
- Assembled with natural hide glue.
- Handmade with traditional hand tools only.
Width: 2-6 ft
MORE IN THIS COLLECTION
Lightweight folding stool you can take on the road.
Starting at $165
Dovetailed case of four, hand-fitted drawers with leather pulls and staked legs.
Starting at $3752
Fifties influence and traditional simplicity.
Starting at $998